Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mehow My Girl Is Hot Pua Opener

Mehow My Girl Is Hot Pua Opener
" You guys look like shy girls...there is this girl I'm seeing and she is totally shy too - like she has a great body but she is always covering up if there is daylight. I live on the beach and it gets really bright in our bedroom, so she got us matching leopard spot eye masks thingies to wear when we sleep but I'm always cheating and raising it up a bit so I can sneak a peek at her when she walks around in the morning. I'm always thinking to myself 'Yup, my girl is hot! Somehow I think she made up the whole 'the sun is too bright"' story.

Recommended books (free to download):Maniac High - How To Lays Girls Guide

Dating Insider - Memoirs Of A Player


Labels: have great short stand secret opener great idea using sincerity myth seduction great idea self tonality commands design engineering metaprograms five women about start dating stop start steps

Reference: anita-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment