Tuesday, September 16, 2008

10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland

10 Benefits Derived From Nairaland
First and foremost, I welcome you all to the new year and I pray the year brings good tidings to us all.Consequently, I seek your indulgence if this post is in the wrong segment of Nairaland. I intend for millions to benefit from this post as there is more traffic in this section. *duffs hat*.Without much ado, I have been a nairalander for over half a decade and I've benefitted frm this platform tremendously. Nairaland to me is like a treasure chest of all social networks and blogs from all across the globe. It has even kept me abreast of so many useful info ranging from news, sport, entertainment, poltics just to name a few. Below is a summary of 10 ways I've benefitted from this platform:1. UP-TO-DATE NEWSGone a the days when I need to surf different blogs and news websites for authentic and breaking news. I used to subscribe to several RSS feeds just to stay informed. NL has saved me the stress. 2. JOB ALERTI have proofs about thousands who have secured jobs and job opportunites through numerous job posts cutting across different fields of human endeavors. It is pertinent to note; for those who haven't secured a job yet, they get time and useful tips on how to secure their desired jobs.3. SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENTSeveral local and foreign sport news are posted for sport loving fans most especially football lovers (I rep #TeamArsenal). Tennis, golf, formula-1 and a host of other sport are being updated and reported for your soothing pleasure.4. POLITICS: So many factual and current political update around the globe. From America to Asia to Middle East and down to our Mother Africa and her son Nigeria where (open letters) is the other of the day. No newspaper keeps me abreast like my dear NL. I love the frontpage politics. *expect my own open letter to Seun soon loool*5. RELATIONSHIP TIPSUseful and lifechanging relationship tips are being posted on a daily and weekly basis. These tips have helped my rltnshp and has made me a better guy. Ranging from how to confirm if she truly loves me to other intricate matters in our rltnshp. Big tnx to the moderators in the Romance section.6. STAYING HAPPYWhenever I'm having a tedious, difficult or blue day, all I just have to do is open NL which has been bookmarked on my fone. Your hilarious comments to serious and sensitive issue is always a booster for my day. 7. A STRONG SENSE OF HUMORNL has built my Sense of humor which I've learnt fron hilarious comments such as: end time things, hw does ds affect d price of Garri? Various hilarious and rib cracking pix. Some of which, I've learnt una slangs and use them on twitter, chat with friends and even babes with strong sense of humor de trip for me like kilode hehehehe8. ENTREPRENEURAL SKILLS people connected by dropping their twitter handles, BBM pins and even whatsapp? How else cud one stay connected and build true lasting friendships other than NL. *thumbs up*10. LESSONS LEARNTI personally learn one lesson or another from every post I see on NL. Be it Biz, Health, Joke, Politics......just name it.NL is the Social network every Africa MUST sign up on. Tnx TIMMY OKE Mbbs Ff me on twitter: @timi0301FB: Prince Timilehin

0 comments:

Post a Comment