Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Rosegimbelyahoo Com Scam

Rosegimbelyahoo Com Scam
This is a West African scammer, who contacted me on safedatingsite.com. The get is stolen, and of Talia Shepard.

Organize is a remaining scrape on a scam using this name and email abode, online, but I gall the owners of safedatingsite.com don't care, or kid to check?

Do you only this minute think ladies who look like this, send an e-mail to elderly men on dating sites?

Hello! My name is Rose,i saw your profile and it's exciting,i will alike like to impart you director,and i want you to accelerate an email to my email abode so i can give you my get for you to impart whom i am.Offer is my email abode (/a t/ yahoo/ point / come ) cogitate we can move from portray..I am waiting for your self-assured to my email abode abovementioned.(Remeber the distance, colour or language does not matter but love matters alot in life.)

Safedatingsite.com has a laughable fit into of habit profiles, by means of live in set up by scammers. Convince keep out-of-the-way from this site, and do not pay for site memberships.

0 comments:

Post a Comment