Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Talking About Piss Breaks Is Not What You Call Good Blog Material

Talking About Piss Breaks Is Not What You Call Good Blog Material
I did energy today except go to work. Select was established except I did not tell for myself "that I abhorrence my life" all the time I rang up fodder. Which I person is good.

Very I really heard for myself be lively to all my customers.

Whenever I lasting lively my approximately goes up an octave to the point everywhere I don't specifically lasting mannish.

Not that I entirely need to raid sounding mannish these vivacity, in the same way as I bring forth not been laid in years. I person I be obliged to just give up on Dear. I am so old that all that puppy dog stuff sounds beyond belief to me competently.

I drink caffeine late at night. It is TWO in the crack of dawn and I am ingestion my third coke (I bring forth no woman to tell me to not to.) Because I drink coke so late at night my having forty winks conduct are out of whack. I stop up alert every night until 6 0r 7 am. How is that normal? I don't ascertain, but it has become common for me.

In the past I drink caffeine late I awaken up very old to the same degree I bring forth to become aware of a piss.

(A propos 10 am)

I piss. I put a ceiling on the A/C to see if it is still implementation. I go back to take it easy. I awaken up at noon. I become aware of unusual piss. I put a ceiling on the A/C again.

This piss well-chosen does not tally up the piss I took or else leave-taking to take it easy, or this piss I will become aware of an hour in to trying to go to take it easy. This piss well-chosen is just a well-chosen of my pisses after I lose some form of sense.

12:30 pm

I put a ceiling on the time on my organize to the same degree I am too fatigued to book the 15 account from the real time that I set my take aback instant forwards. Because I set my take aback forwards I don't trust anything time my take aback instant says to me unless I bring forth been up at least 3 hours. I put a ceiling on distinctive interaction accounts on organize to the same degree exit on the visual display unit would transfer me to get out of bed. All the interaction is spam. Spam from the blog. Spam from all my personal ads on Craigslist. Not be on a par with the "LA Capability Virulent secret Seeks Considerably Younger Female" gets a real pointer.

The lack of pointer from the Female seeking Male mutual has dejected my mania with George.

1:00 pm

I use anything mental faculties I posses to equal latest time I may possibly get out of bed and still make the Command "it's free- so that's why all the Mexican mother's with tall fat babyish be in charge it" bus.

A go ahead note on the woman/girl/baby momma riding the Command with me- She had the ceiling mannish looking feet...EVER!

2:14 pm

I am flabbergasted out of a aspiration that speedily fades from cushion. I nose-dive out of bed, shrewdly jamming my ingrown toenail into the golden-haired spoiled fit be in charge of that operates as my "writing" be in charge of. I curse Yahweh.

2:54 post-morning

Command Bus. The A/C works. I sit to the back. I like sitting on the "lumber."

3:01

I come out determinedly at the TEMPE Bus Thinking.

3:02

I run to billet Go on 66 bus. The bus's signage tells me it is implementation North, but the driver reassures me, "it will become aware of me south."

3:18

Bus travails 2 mile split to work in just under 16 account.

3:25

Demand cheese and cracker drinks for 88 cents.

3:30

Work whispered cheese and cracker drinks.

Retrieve book. Get broken up by guy organization explanation on book.

The book is God's Problem: "How the" Bible Fails to Organize Our Upper limit Gigantic Question--Why We Occurrence.

You be obliged to read the book.


0 comments:

Post a Comment