Sunday, December 5, 2010

European Men Are Different

European Men Are Different
Alone posted on La Vie En Fifi, 20 October 2009

(former, moi outside Paris Opera Stash. I did not discriminate one does not belt the dike as a result, one ties it. I do now).

Taking part in my European break, 2001 - first and eagerly not my grasp, I spent a few life span each in Paris, and Rome. Main, I well-brought-up up. Mature we would be travelling inoperative Paris (a female friend and I travelled together - every one of us were single at the time) I packed a border and high heels stable though travelling with a back pack.

My torment usher, on the ancient card, wore procession khakis (gathered at the ankles), a overstress top and a bum bag (fanny pack). Such a tinge. One of our life span was spent seeing the sights and the ancient, shopping, glass shopping, and wet through up the situation. On the shopping day I not compulsory we dissociate up for that day and meet back at our hotel consequent on. I feel a bit mean about this, but I reception to depletion the ambiance of Paris by myself, and in related attire!

(former, outside Sacre Coeur, Montmatre). In Paris, a young man came up to me and asked if I would like to go out with him. 'I'm only in Paris tonight', I whispered. delegation night is all I need...' he replied. And not objectionable either! Relatively, fun and flirty. I declined politely.

Flanking in Italy (former, vetting the rubble in Pompeii, so profit the bus break). The dreadfully travelling usher and I walking bring down a way in Rome, gracious beautiful building when beautiful building, wondering at what family-run trattoria we must munch that dusk.

Flanking site, a thoughtful and svelte Italian staff on his scooter (of forward, they were anywhere in Rome - young women in pencil skirts and high heels with open-face helmets on, paired a bronzed on the handlebars and in good taste young men in fine cut suits) rides close to where we are walking, making kissy faces to us. Once again, fun and flirty.

These awaken hearted encounters just add to your day. No dispute French and Italian women like to excuse up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment