Saturday, December 27, 2008

Singles And Dating Open Question Why Did My Guy Friend Kiss Me

Singles And Dating Open Question Why Did My Guy Friend Kiss Me
So I have been friends with this guy for about 9 months, and we hang out all the time, talk all the time, everything. In the summertime we were hanging out one night, and he kissed me. I literally did not initiate anything, but I did kiss back. The next day he said that he just wanted to be friends, which I was cool with even though I like/ed him. Fast forward months later: we always hang out, he always tries to look through my phone or see who I'm texting, and talks to me every single day whether I initiate the conversation or he does. He also mentions other girls that he thinks are attractive and asks for my opinion, and he teases me all the time. So, I was hanging out with him again earlier this week. It is common for us to get dinner, go chill in one of our dorm rooms, do homework, watch TV, just hang out. I fell asleep this time, and he woke me up. Then, he proceeded to kiss me without me initiating anything AGAIN. Then, he stops and says that we can't. I asked him why he kissed me, and he said he didn't know. Is this guy just confused or what is going on? I am so confused.

Origin: anita-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment