Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Singles And Dating Open Question Long Distance Girlfriend Cheated

Singles And Dating Open Question Long Distance Girlfriend Cheated
Ok quick question
My girlfriend of a year and I are in a long distance relationship. We both go to college, and are only about two hours apart.
Recently there have been some problems. She has danced with other guys two times, and this past saturday she said another guy came up to her and kissed her. She said she pushed him away and left the party afterwards

She has told me all of these things, and on all three occasions, she was drinking. Honestly, I have been hurt all three times and I dont even know where to go from here. I feel taken for granted and disrespected. I love this girl so much, and she says she loves me too, which i believe. But unless things change, i dont know where to go from here between the two of us.

We have a fall break next week, and we are taking a little mini break until next thursday.
Any advice on where to go from here?

Source: art-of-pickup.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment